PUSH-D apk info
Publish Date: August 02, 2017
Latest Version: 1.3.4
Average Rating: 4.1
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 42+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 315+
Official Website: https://echargementalhealth.nimhans.ac.in/
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
PUSH-D has been downloaded by 1,000 - 5,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website https://echargementalhealth.nimhans.ac.in/ to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Medical category. Average rating of the app is 4.1 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 42. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 315. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.3.4 was published on April 24, 2017, midnight.
About the appPUSH-D (Practice and Use Self- Help for Depression) is a computer-based self-care program which is meant to empower individuals by offering a space to learn, strengthen and practice psychological skills that can be useful in dealing with depressive symptoms. Self-help/self-care is the first level of mental health care which is likely to benefit a large number of individuals dealing with common mental health concerns, while a smaller number of individuals require additional help such as face-to face consultations with mental health professionals and intensive treatment. Self-care is similar to first aid. An individual can use it by himself/herself to hasten recovery. It is based on same psychotherapeutic or psychological approaches that have been applied in the management of depression in face-face therapy interactions. The techniques incorporated in this program are based on principles of Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Interpersonal Therapy (IPT), Supportive Therapy as well as Positive Psychology. Features of PUSH-D: •?Self-driven and yet assisted: This program is primarily self-driven but we will help you to keep up your motivation through periodic mobile prompts and weekly telephonic calls.•?Self-scheduling: You can schedule your own week-days and timings to go over the program content/exercises and learn from the program. •?At your home/other convenient location: You need not travel to a center/hospital/clinic to access and complete this program. •?Computer-based/mobile-based: The program requires you to access your desktop/laptop/smartphone.•?Internet-based: You need to have access to internet for going through almost all of its content.•?Confidentiality: You can access this program in the privacy of your own chosen place. You will have to use an assigned user id and password to log on to the program. Your identity will not be revealed to anyone other than the resource-team, before registration or during and after the program with the exception of instances where there is risk of harm to self or to others. •?No passive reading of content: Requires your active involvement in terms of filling forms, completing some exercises etc. •?Use your workbook: You will have access to a workbook which would contain all the information you fill in (e.g. your responses to a questionnaire, the goals you set/the plans you make) so that you can reflect upon and refer back to your own self-discoveries and commitments made during the program. •?Initial evaluation and follow up evaluation: Currently, this program is undergoing a research-trial/being tested and we would be able to register only those persons who are able to meet us in-person at National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bangalore for the screening/evaluation process and once for a follow-up evaluation after completion of the program. For this reason, the entry to this program is currently restricted to those in Bangalore or nearby regions so that they may be able to make two visits for evaluation (at the beginning and at the end, within a two to two and half month period). Contact Us: If you wish to know the registration process or have any other queries, write to us at email@example.com.
How to Download PUSH-D
There are numerous way to download the PUSH-D app
- 1. You can download PUSH-D app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app PUSH-D then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app PUSH-D then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search thePUSH-Dapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttps://echargementalhealth.nimhans.ac.in/official site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.