Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Needs work but still great
I'll adjust my score if one thing can be addressed. If I leave the navigation buttons enabled, they can bypass the pin input to unlock. And basically I like to only use my status bar to turn on flashlight. If there could be a shortcut button, then I feel it would be complete. Because 3 main uses anyone ever needs there phone in a pinch is to call, take a picture, or use it as a flashlight. Add a sleek immersive flashlight shortcut and fix the lock pin bypass exploit and you have yourself a pre
May 30, 2015
Good simple lockscreen, stupid premium features
I like this app a lot, I think it's really great if you want a more simple lockscreen. What I hate about it is that you need to purchase premium to even get the pattern lock, something that comes free with every stock Android system! What is with every app developer trying to make a quick buck off their simple app by taking away basic features? I would prefer this as my default lockscreen if I could get the pattern lock for free with the app
May 30, 2015
Doesn't show wallpaper with LWP
Seems to revert back to the last background picked when you select a live wallpaper. Everything else works fine other than that. Five stars when this is fixed. Details make a difference! Great effort by dev overall. This will suffice until I get my nexus 6. Touchwiz is so ugly and geriatric.
May 30, 2015
Totally useless at this point in development, I would really appreciate a refund. Bugs that I have found, 1. Lock screen doesn't enable right after screen shutoff(I would at least like an option for it), 2. Every time I use the pattern unlock the lockscreen brings me to the screen to set a new pattern code (it should just unlock the screen). There are more, but I'm not a developer and I don't care to write anymore.
Lollipop Lockscreen wiki
Lollipop Lockscreen has been downloaded by 500,000 - 1,000,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Personalization category. Average rating of the app is 3.6 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.4 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 19372. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 145290. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 2.40 was published on Dec. 8, 2014, midnight.
Lollipop Lockscreen apk info
Publish Date: December 08, 2014
Latest Version: 2.40
Average Rating: 3.6
Requirements: 4.4 and up
Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 19372+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 145290+
Official Website: https://google.com
How to Download Lollipop Lockscreen
There are numerous way to download the Lollipop Lockscreen app
- 1. You can download Lollipop Lockscreen app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Lollipop Lockscreen then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Lollipop Lockscreen then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theLollipop Lockscreenapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,