StarLine Messenger 5.9
StarLine Messenger apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 5.9
Average Rating: 4.3
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Downloads: 50,000 - 100,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 1410+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 10575+
Official Website: https://google.com
Top 5 User Reviews
StarLine Messenger wiki
StarLine Messenger has been downloaded by 50,000 - 100,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Communication category. Average rating of the app is 4.3 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 2.2 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 1410. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 10575. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 5.9 was published on April 24, 2014, midnight.
About the appThe application allows you to control car alarm system Starline with integrated GSM and also StarLine M20 and Starline M30.* Supported only Russian language * Password to enter the program * Supports all major modes * Supports control up to five devices DOES NOT CONTAIN ADVERTISING!
How to Download StarLine Messenger
There are numerous way to download the StarLine Messenger app
- 1. You can download StarLine Messenger app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app StarLine Messenger then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app StarLine Messenger then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theStarLine Messengerapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,