Press it 1.2.1
Press it apk info
Publish Date: February 11, 2017
Latest Version: 1.2.1
Average Rating: 3.5
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 44+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 330+
Official Website: https://google.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
Press it wiki
Press it has been downloaded by 1,000 - 5,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Adventure category. Average rating of the app is 3.5 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 44. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 330. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.2.1 was published on Sept. 29, 2016, midnight.
About the appPlay the game and having fun with it.- user friendly- easy to play- easy to collect the pointsYou have to press the correct button as you given the instruction by cop and robber. You have to follow the cop and do as he/she said and in case of robber just do opposite.Press as many as right buttons and collect points and share it with your friends and family. Challenge them to beat your score.
How to Download Press it
There are numerous way to download the Press it app
- 1. You can download Press it app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Press it then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Press it then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search thePress itapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,