Aratrika apk info
Category: Music & Audio
Publish Date: April 20, 2017
Latest Version: 1.0
Average Rating: 4.5
Requirements: 3.0 and up
Downloads: 500 - 1,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 46+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 345+
Official Website: https://google.com
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
Aratrika has been downloaded by 500 - 1,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Music & Audio category. Average rating of the app is 4.5 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 3.0 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 46. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 345. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 1.0 was published on Sept. 12, 2015, midnight.
About the appAarti:Aratrika is a professionally Designed and Developed Application for Marathi Aartis. The App contains a collection of different Aartis with Lyrics and Audio.First ever App on Android Play Store to provide Lyrics with Audio. Now say any Aarti with Lyrics and Audio in the background.No need of Internet Connection once you download the App. The App works Offline.App includes:-Collection of Aartis -Prarthana-Stotra-Hanuman Chalisa -Pasaydan -AtharvashirshaIf you wish to provide any suggestions or report any issue please mail to email@example.com
How to Download Aratrika
There are numerous way to download the Aratrika app
- 1. You can download Aratrika app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Aratrika then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Aratrika then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theAratrikaapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,