Remembr'all : Password Manager
Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
1) It doesn't allow to type my ATM NO. which is of 19 digits, coz it has only capacity of 16 digits only... 2) Even it doesn't have the 'Title Name Box' to save/recognize. It has only "email/user name & pswd boxes", bt no "Title Name Box" to it. I mean how'll u recognize OR if u forget, dat dis ur user name & pswd of this name "& that without giving a 'Title Name' to it. 'Title Box' really helps u to recognise ur details if u've forgotten.. Title Name: abcd fhjikk User Name: @mail P
May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015
I got this app mixed with another
My first rating was unfair because of an error on part but I had chance to use it with some concerns of safety from hacker witch makes me leery to trust any thing that hold all my pass word info I would also like to create my own list.If you can assure me they are 100% safe I will trust it with more info.And more stars I would like feed back on this please.
Remembr'all : Password Manager wiki
Remembr'all : Password Manager has been downloaded by 100,000 - 500,000 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website to know more about the app or you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Productivity category. Average rating of the app is 3.7 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.0 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 1570. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 11775. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version Milky was published on Oct. 5, 2014, midnight.
Remembr'all : Password Manager apk info
Publish Date: October 05, 2014
Latest Version: Milky
Average Rating: 3.7
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Daily Active Users (DAU): 1570+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 11775+
Official Website: https://google.com
How to Download Remembr'all : Password Manager
There are numerous way to download the Remembr'all : Password Manager app
- 1. You can download Remembr'all : Password Manager app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app Remembr'all : Password Manager then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app Remembr'all : Password Manager then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theRemembr'all : Password Managerapp. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.you can mail them to email@example.com ask for the app link. Or,