Top 5 User Reviews
May 30, 2015
A low res pdf campus map? Really? At least let it plug an address or coordinates into your favorite Nav app. You should also be able to plug in your participant ID and have it load your schedule or maybe even add events and alerts to your calendar, with updates as the Institute week unfolds if necessary. You can do better, folks. This would have been a "great" app 6 years ago.
NTI 2016 wiki
NTI 2016 has been downloaded by 100 - 500 people available all over the world, anyone can be easily downloaded from the wikinsta store. You could visit their official website http://www.a2zinc.net/Show6/Public/Content505.aspx to know more about the app or you can mail to email@example.com them if you have any query regarding the app. This is the top famous app available in Business category. Average rating of the app is 3.4 which is a great indication of people trust and use the app frequently. To download the app you must have your android version 4.1 and up. The price of the app is 0. According to, the public data average daily active user (DAU) of the app is 10. With Monthly active users (MAU) of 75. The latest version of the app is which currently installed in 60% of the users, last version 15.4.15 was published on July 21, 2016, midnight.
NTI 2016 apk info
Publish Date: July 21, 2016
Latest Version: 15.4.15
Average Rating: 3.4
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Downloads: 100 - 500
Daily Active Users (DAU): 10+
Monthly Active Users (MAU): 75+
Official Website: http://www.a2zinc.net/Show6/Public/Content505.aspx
How to Download NTI 2016
There are numerous way to download the NTI 2016 app
- 1. You can download NTI 2016 app from your mobile. Click on the play store icon after that search the name of the app NTI 2016 then click on the official app and finally you can found the install button.
- 2. Go to the google.com and search the app NTI 2016 then google show you the app with install button click on it and your app will be installed automatically.
- 3. Go to the facebook.com and then search theNTI 2016app. Facebook will show you the official page, go to the official page then you will find their official website from there you can directly download the app to your mobile.
- 4. If you don't have an android phone in your hand, still you can download the app from the desktop (but you must be logged in with same google account in your desktop and mobile). Go to the play.google.com and search the app then click on the install button.
- 5.You can download the app fromhttp://www.a2zinc.net/Show6/Public/Content505.aspxofficial site alsoyou can mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org ask for the app link. Or,you can go to their official website and get the app link through SMS. Most of the site already have SMS service to download the app.